1- Senior and Junior Programmers for our e-commerce team Requirements:
- Excellent PHP skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL relational databases and knowledge of SQL solutions.
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- 1+ years of professional coding experience in a lamp / xampp / wamp environment.
- Well versed in HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge/experience using the Drupal API is a plus.
- Working knowledge/experience in Magento (php shopping cart) is a plus.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
2- UI / UX Designer Experience solving complicated design problems with business applications and software. Write standards-compliant front-end code for websites, web applications, and mobile solutions using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery/REST APIs;
- Mastering CSS2.1/CSS3
- Strong knowledge of Image Editing Tools (Photoshop/Fireworks)
- Cross email client design
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Development
- Understanding of web standards
- Familiar with design best practice for layouts, typography and usability.
- Experience in modern web techniques and responsive design
- Good attention to detail
- Completing day to day HTML/CSS tasks
- Procurement executives for our fulfillment team-Financial services experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in all standard desktop software, especially Excel
- Excellent math and organizational skills
- Outstanding telephone skills
- College degree preferred
3- Office and Accounting Admin
This person should have meticulous attention to detail, great numbers skills, excellent phone and customer service skills, as well as an ability to multitask and work closely with the rest of the team.
Sales executives for our corporate accounts sales team : -
- Calling clients to know their requirement and arrange a face to face
- meeting to understand better about the requirement of the clients.
- Conducting site/field visits with the client.
- Regular follow up with the existing and new clients.
- Provide clients with quotations and having complete product knowledge.
- Able to negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the sales lead.
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Review own sales performance.
- To achieve maximum possible sales conversion in accordance with the
- guidelines set by the management.
- Ability to convince the clients.
- Ability to suggest clients about the product as per the client needs.
Finance executives for our operations team Support finance & accounts function and oversee all payment activity with the goal to perform accurate and on time financial & accounting work with professional, efficient, and timely processing of transactions in accordance with the accounting Principles. Board meeting preparations Dash board management SOPs- Prepartaion, implementation, circulation, updation Preparation of banking reports Periodic MIS Business plan Internal audit Current assets reconciliation CAPEX documents Analysis of expenses.
Senior leadership roles in all functions.
Mail us your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org