Note:- (Please carefully Read The Following Terms And Conditions)
1. Acceptance The Use Of Toolwale.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Toolwale is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Credit card details
Toolwale does not store the details of your credit card or debit card. Payments are processed using Third Party Payment Gateways that are completely safe to use.
The contents of Toolwale website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4. Change of Use
Toolwale reserves the right to:
5. Links to Third Party Websites
Toolwale Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold Toolwale and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Toolwale arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
For any further information please Email Us
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Experts Internet Services Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
1. www.ToolWale.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Experts Internet Services Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. ToolWale.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ToolWale.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ToolWale.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
ToolWale.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, footwear and accessories from various fashion and lifestyle brands. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, ToolWale.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that ToolWale's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of ToolWale.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
5. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;and
10. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about ToolWale.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by ToolWale.com.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by ToolWale.com.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
ToolWale.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that a representative from ToolWale.com will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 15 days of it being sent to you. ToolWale.com may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ToolWale.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to ToolWale.com without obtaining authorization from ToolWale.com.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of ToolWale.com or the Website and ToolWale.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ToolWale.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. ToolWale.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ToolWale.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
ToolWale.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but ToolWale.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall ToolWale.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services;(b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;(c) any other matter relating to the services;including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall ToolWale.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, ToolWale.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond ToolWale.com's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ToolWale.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ToolWale.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at ToolWale.com’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon ToolWale.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
ToolWale.com will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts ToolWale.com reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
1. bad weather
2. flight delays
3. political disruptions
4. other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
"The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of Shipping of Goods and COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities"
Returns and Exchange conditions:
ToolWale.com will accept Return or Exchange only if the following conditions are met.
1. The tags on the product should be intact.
2. The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
3. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
Limitation on refund amount for courier charges:
If the customer wants to instant return or return within 30 days, and ToolWale does not offer reverse pickup of the items, the customer can send us the shipment himself/herself. Also, we request the customer to send the scanned copy of the courier slip to care@ToolWale.com and ToolWale will refund the amount. ToolWale will refund the courier slip amount or INR 160 per kg, whichever is less. Customers, please ensure that you do not end up paying more than INR 160 per kg for items being returned.
Limitation on refund amount for courier charges
Please do collect the RVP slip/Written confirmation from the Courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
RVP slip to be produced in case of discrepancy between customer and our logistics partner
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a product, (where the customer claims the product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the customer successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick up.
In case of exchange request placed by the customer, the exchange will be done on special price of the item(s) not on MRP.
1. ToolWale.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or ToolWale.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, ToolWale.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and ToolWale.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. ToolWale.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. ToolWale.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to reportabuse@ToolWale.com.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on ToolWale.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable ToolWale to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, ToolWale.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. ToolWale.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by ToolWale
2. Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
3. Misuse of another customer's phone/email
4. Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
5. Overuse of a voucher code
6. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
7. Customer returns the wrong product
8. Customer refuses to pay for an order
9. Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer with a very high return rate
2. Invalid/Incomplete address cases
3. Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
ToolWale.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by ToolWale.com:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
5. Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
Process for Pilferage Claim
If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care
1. The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 72 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
2. An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
A. Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
B. The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
C. The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
3. The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
A. Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
B. Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
C. If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
D. Customer must not dispose the packaging for 4-5 days post delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
What we do about mispricings
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item.
If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Product Review Guidelines
1. Brisk and effective content: It is advisable that the content of the review is honest, simple, to-the-point and helpful in the interest of future buyers of the same product. Keep in mind that your review is based on your personal experience of your product choice, timing of the order and demographic contours. It is important that you set a clear and realistic picture in your review for other future buyers to follow suit.
2. Content of the review: The review section in essence is limited to only issues with respect to the product like the quality, comfort level, colour, size etc. Please note that reviews written with irrelevant content referring to another product or company will not be published. Moreover, reviews in incomprehensible language,PHP, HTML,JAVA content, promotional campaigns, abusive or defamatory language will not be published.
3. Other reviews/queries: In case you want to give us a shout-out on our services like delivery, return, refund, promotional offers, discount coupons and so on, you can shoot us an email at email@example.com For queries about the product size, colour, availability, you can contact your customer care representative at +91-09015777868.
Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift voucher/voucher can be used per order unless otheriwise stated.
3. Discount vouchers - Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to account holders;such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount voucher was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount vouchers - We may from time to time offer promotional discount vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. ToolWale.com shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. ToolWale.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. ToolWale.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at or call
8. While participating in any ToolWale.com contest you hereby agree to release and hold ToolWale.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. ToolWale reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of ToolWale vouchers. ToolWale.com will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
1. The voucher to avail 10% off on purchase above Rs. 999, can be availed only once, for a maximum discount value of Rs. 500
2. The voucher to avail 20% off on purchase above Rs. 1999, can be availed only once, for a maximum discount value of Rs. 1000
3. The vouchers are valid across all categories except Gold coins, precious jewellery, briefs, vests, trunks and socks.
4. Vouchers can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
5. Vouchers can not be clubbed with any other offer.
6. For a single transaction, only one voucher can be used.
7. Vouchers is valid for 10 days from registration.
Terms For End of Season Sale
Terms & Conditions for End of Season Sale (EOSS)
1. The End of Season Sale runs till stock lasts. Sale up to 60% off does not imply that all products are on 60% discount;SALE is on 20,000 products but this number will change as and when stock levels decrease. This End of Season SALE is only applicable in India, and is in ‘Life Style and Fashion domain’.
2. Sign up vouchers cannot be used against sale/discounted items. For more details read registration voucher rules.
3. Sale/discounts apply to selected items only. Although there are many brands on SALE, there might be some exclusion.
4. Due to technical issues, typographical errors or information received from our suppliers and service providers, prices of the products shown on the Site may vary during the order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order so that we may provide a remedy for the same.
5. Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of ToolWale.com.
6. All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
7. ToolWale.com reserves the right to extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
8. ToolWale.com reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and ToolWale.com’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
9. All refund will be in the form of vouchers only.
10. In case of any further query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the sale/offers, please email customer care at care@ToolWale.com or call @ +91-09015777868
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because ToolWale.com sales are "first come, first served". The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Terms for ToolWale Rewards
1. In order to receive referral points, friends referred by members must be new to ToolWale and not already registered with ToolWale.
2. Members will be eligible to get referral points only if the referred friend clicks the invitation email or member’s personalized link to place an order from ToolWale.com. If a member’s order is not completed successfully, (due to non-payment, cancellation, non-delivery, return), then user will not be eligible for the points received against this order
3. If a referred friend’s order is not completed (due to non-payment, cancellation, non delivery, return), the user will not be eligible for the referral points received against this order
4. A member can send maximum 200 referral invites at once and upto 5000 referral invites in his lifetime.
5. If a member initiates a return request for a part or whole of his order, reward points corresponding to the amount will be immediately reversed. Incase, member's return request is rejected, the points will not be credited back into his account.
6. Any fraud or abuse concernin